Sweemore specializes in low sugar healthy living
Name: Stevia Extract
CAS No.: 57817-89-7
Molecular Formula :C38H60O18
Molecular Weight: 804.87g/mol
Color: White to light yellow crystalline powder.
Solubility: DMSO: soluble25mg/mL, clear
Stevia: 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%
1.Stevia extracts are completely natural, non-synthetic high intensity sweeteners from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni).
2.Stevia extracts that are used as a sweetener contain zero calories.
3. The stevia leaves have been used in their native state for centuries.
4. The stevia plant and its extracts have been extensively tested for safety.
5.Stevia extracts are heat stable and can be used in cooking and baking as well as other high temperature processing and packaging conditions.
6. Extracts have a sweet pleasant, non-artificial taste profile.
7.Extracts are non-glycemic and do not impact blood glucose.
The stevia extracts are extremely stable to low pH food and beverage process and finished product systems.
8. Stevia has a synergistic sweetness impact with other natural sweeteners.
9. Stevia extracts can be combined with reduced calorie carbohydrates like erythritol and other polyols to improve function and taste.
10.Organic stevia extracts are made from Ecocert certified organic stevia leaves.
11.Stevia extracts are not fermented by yeast or bacteria and do not contribute to dental caries.
12.Extracts can be used as a total or partial replacement for caloric sugars to reduce caloric content in the finished food or beverage product.
13.Flavors are enhanced and accentuated by stevia extracts.
14.Stevia extracts are safely consumed in many foods and beverages.
Stevia extracts can be used across a broad range of product applications in foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, animal feed and other systems where a high intensity, zero calorie, natural sweetener is the preferred option to caloric natural or synthetic high intensity sweetener.
address:99# Jirui 3rd Road, High-tech District,Chengdu, Sichuan Prov., China 610095
tel:+86 28 8679 9990